Packs de peaux de toms Evans UV1 Coated
- UV1 drum head made from a single ply of unique 10mil film
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
By popular demand, Evans will be expanding the UV1 series to include an 8'' tom head and tom packs in fusion, rock and standard configurations.
The UV1 series is designed for the widest range of sonic possibilities while remaining the most durable single-ply drumhead available. The patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture, while the unique 10mil film delivers exceptional strength and versatility for a full range of musical applications. These drumheads are the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. They also feature increased surface texture making them extremely responsive for brush playing. Combined with Level 360 Technology, the UV1 series is the most versatile and durable 10mil drumhead drummers have ever laid their hands on.